My Protein

Tuesday 28 June 2011

Tuesday - TRAINING STARTED!

So I didn't manage to get up for 6:30am as I would have like. It was 7am instead so it's progressively improving.

As the mornings are going to be my only time free to train I needed a real kick in the arse to get started, I hope this was it but the actual training itself was a bit of a let down.

I opted to head for the gym near the in-laws. It meant I could drop the dog off then shoot over there for a solid hour of training.

I didn't actually realise how tiny this gym was. In regards to free weights there is faff all, I mean it....
They don't have any barbells at all. The heaviest dumb bell I found was 22kgs and that's not heavy enough for what I'm trying to do here. (Well it's usable for some stuff but not everything).

So I made do, managed to get some shoulder work done and a few crunches - not as intense as I would have liked but I think the first week is going to see where exactly my limits lie.

Diet started today as well, I'll post the diet on a seperate thread later today if I get the chance.

As for work, well only in the office an hour and it seems quiet. Which is a problem in itself, we have 1 final week of fixing before we lock into final submission mode so everyone should be fixing shit. So we'll see there's still a full day ahead....

No comments:

Post a Comment