My Protein

Wednesday 8 June 2011

Blog No.1 - Introduction to quest

So here we begin.

I've been working in video games development for 6 years now. I am currently the QA manager for a highly recognised publisher. So I run a team of people who 'play games all day'.

Over the course of my career my weight has gone up and up and up. This is the result of many months in crunch time. Fast food has been the main constant in this period.

I currently stand at 5ft 7" weighing in at 195lbs. For a small guy that's a lot!

So, my quest is do the reverse of what I've been doing in the past. Every time we approach a project submission, the OT kicks in and the weight increases.

This time it's going to be different

I will attempt to actually lose weight, and will jot down my journey for the world (potentially) to observe.

So here we go:
Day 1, Wednesday 8th June 2011 Current weight: 195lbs

Tonight my gym induction...

No comments:

Post a Comment