My Protein

Thursday 23 June 2011

It's been a week of working hell

So I've not been in a position to post for a while. I've been absolutely swamped with work. I did manage to get last weekend off but being 'on call' isn't all that great. The unknown is a pain in the ass.

There's been no weighing over the week, I'm going to leave that until the morning (Friday)

I've decided that it is now time to stop dicking about and get serious if I'm ever going to make any progress with training.

So I thought that I'll play football today, eat sensible then weigh in tomorrow morning. Friday is now going to be my main weigh in day. I'll re-start the photos (though nothing has changed) on Friday or Saturday that I'll decide tonight.

So I've been on and bought some supplements that I'm going to use in an aid to sort this out.
I got some huge inspiration from a guy called Stuart MacDonald who lost a tremendous amount of weight to become a body builder - Website here

This is him:

Now he did go on to lose even more and competed in a bodybuilding tournament. I'm not intending on going that far somewhere in the middle will suit me!

So the supplements that I'll be using are:
True Whey Protein
CLA
Creatine Monohydrate
Glutamine
And some multi-vitamins

So the new phase of this starts tomorrow hopefully with a trip to the gym as well

I'll post my routine after I've been at it 1 week

No comments:

Post a Comment