My Protein

Wednesday 29 June 2011

Day 2 - Now we're talking

Ok so 6:30am didn't happen...... I was actually up at about 6:15!! Have to admit it was a horrible experience but my wife had an important day today so she needed some help this morning. It was the excuse I needed to get my ass moving.

So had the morning porridge (which is minging), sorted the wife out for work, walked the dog then dropped him off at the in-laws.

Headed down to the other gym that's on the way to work.. It's much bigger and has more weights (thank god).

Workout was:
3 sets x 6 reps bench
3 sets x 6 reps incline bench
2 sets x 8 dips
15minute run on treadmill 2.4km covered

So it doesn't look like much, but I'm going to maximum gains so I'm lifting weight much heavier than I usually do and working it so I can just about hit the 6th rep on each set. Time will tell

Feeling good now that I've started. I'll see how I feel after putting in an 11hr day to sort this game out

Tomorrow no gym, 5-a-side football good cardio workout

Laters

No comments:

Post a Comment