My Protein

Saturday 11 June 2011

Friday night blues

So yesterday was a day of feeling pain. I forgot that after a long layoff from weight lifting your muscles really hurt for a long time after a gym session.

Eating wise the day went really good, I avoided the temptation of pastry morning and the allure of the OT cupboard, which holds countless sugary goodness.

Instead, I ate Tuna for lunch and Chicken for tea. Worked a 10hr shift and went home to an empty house.

Thought I'd get a quick 'kinect' session in so blitzed out 15minutes on Ubisoft's Your Shape.
As I finished, my wife came in with left over pizza...... Goddamit

Too tempting to miss I had two relatively small slices and didn't eat the crust. I then went to bed feeling guilty and looking forward to having to work this week - 10am in the office.

Photos

So in a bid to shame myself into not giving up on this quest - Here are my starting shots
I'll aim to put these up every Saturday in order to track progress.



No comments:

Post a Comment