My Protein

Sunday 12 June 2011

Sunday morning....at work

Currently on day 11 of continuous working, it's starting to really take it's toll both from a training point of view and plain tiredness.

Training hasn't happened since Thursday....work has been to blame for that. To add, yesterday as a thank you for overtime efforts and hitting our first candidate master Pizza and Beer was brought in by the bucket load. Another hit.

Then once I manage to get home after my 11 hour shift, my wife rolls in drunk, with Cheesy Chips!!

So the diet has taken a knock this weekend. But Sunday is here, and it's healthy high protein meal for today.

If I manage to get outta here at a decent time, I might be fit to go for a run later

No weighing today, will leave that for Monday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment