My Protein

Friday 10 June 2011

2 days later....pain

So after a night of gym induction and an hour of 8-a-side football yesterday, I have to admit I'm well and truly knackered. To be honest, the induction was simply this:
Instructor - Have you used a gym before?
Me - Yup
Instructor - Ok, if you need to know how to do anything i'm here until 9pm
Me - Sure

This then compelled me to stay a further 40mins and work out. I could hardly just leave after that 'intense' induction could I?

Combining this with OT at work has left me exhausted. I had an evening off yesterday. By 7pm I was asleep on the sofa. That hasnt' happened in a long time.

I worry now that being almost 29 years old and the stress that comes with being a manager is starting to take it's toll.

They do say though - The fitter you are, the more energy you have

Fingers crossed

Weight this morning 191lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment