My Protein

Sunday 3 July 2011

Weekend working, boxing and training

So Friday came and went and Saturday was a bit of a struggle as well.

Finished work then proceeded home, it was too late to train at that stage as the gym had closed for the night - so here is one of the first problems with working crunch.

For those of you that are unaware of what crunch time is in video game development, here is a little definition:

Crunch defined

So yeah it's a lot of hours at the end of a project, and for a lot of people it's unpaid. (As the QA Manager I get no OT pay, however my testers do)

Right, so I arrived home, ate some Chilli and Rice, had a beer and watched the David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko fight. Now recently, I've not been impressed with pay-per-view boxing, but this was a decent fight. Unfortunately Klitschko fought extremely clever and kept Haye at a distance. I really hope that Haye doesn't retire and we can see him try this again, and learn to adapt to the long reach from Klitschko

So Saturday wasn't my best day for eating, though it's not been the worst. I'm continuing my supplements though like before, avoided protein on these days that I've not been able to train.

I hope to get some weights in today if I get away from work at a decent hour will have to rely on the trusty garage dumb bells

No comments:

Post a Comment