My Protein

Saturday 2 July 2011

Cheat day Friday....and how

So Friday was a good day......until about 5:30 when it was decided to go out for tea with the wife and her family.

I did order sensible(ish) Some chicken wings to start and a sirloin steak so felt good about that... That was until my father-in-law sat down a pint of beer in front of me...and then another.... it was so tasty how could I say no (they paid, it's impolite).

So following that, there was almost a full tub of Haagen daz polished off.

So today I feel really guilty about this. I didn't train, nor did I take my protein hits. I decided that it would still be a good idea to get my creatine and glutamine in there as I'm on a 30 day cycle.

So how does all this fit into working in video games?
Well as I'm now more conscientious about what I order for food it means I am in total control of what I eat. And to add, working the late hours only leaves me one temptation, and that's the OT snack cupboard

So for years I've been cursing overtime for getting me fat, but now it might be exactly what I need to get trim.

MANDATE FOR SATURDAY AND SUNDAY - TRAIN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment