My Protein

Tuesday 5 July 2011

2 days of nowt

So it's been another two days passed and still no sign of me being in the gym. Work has at this moment taken over my life.

Last night saw a 14hr or so day, and tonight is shaping up for something similar. It's nights like this that leaves you damn hungry and wondering what food is available in the snack cupboard.

I've been trying to substitute food with liquid, so I'm either drinking coffee or water.

The gym is a distant memory from last week. Although I am eating sensible I find it a waste to have bought supplements that should be aiding me in both fat loss and muscle building.

I think that no matter what, I need a session tomorrow without fail. So shall I try and make up for the missed days? If so that would mean I'd need to work on the following to get caught up:
Legs
Arms
Back
Legs
Shoulders
Chest

Hmmm, I think that won't be happening.....

No comments:

Post a Comment