My Protein

Friday 1 July 2011

Dieting sucks

Ok so the last time I posted it was Wednesday and I'd just finished off day 2 in the gym. Chest felt good, but I think that i'm in a 'test' phase as I need to find the right level of weight to start on. It might take a week or so of adjusting so I'm not expecting any real changes just yet (doesn't stop me looking in the mirror though!)

Thursday was a day of cardio, 5-a-side football. Now usually I have quite a bit of energy and can give it a good run out but this time round I was wrecked within the first 20mins. This must mean that somethings going on with the other training, right?

But, and this is a good but.... The creatine/protein shake kicked in mid way through and I found some tremendous energy (either that or I was imagining it all).

So that means I need to dose up earlier than I did to give it time to absorb. So today will be arms and abs, looking forward to it, it's quite satisfying working the arms, you feel big after it so that will be this afternoon/evening at some point.

As for work, it's been a bit of a manic time. Marketing is really motoring for the project and we're getting lots of positive feedback about the game, which really motivates the team (well my team at least).

We're moving into a massive push now as we gear up for the final submission but we should be motoring come the weekend (like the 2 puns in there - gives a clue to the genre!) and delivering what I hope to be our final master candidate. Soon the evenings will be our own again!

Until tomorrow

à bientôt

No comments:

Post a Comment